How Do I Show and Hide Sections in Visual Composer for WordPress?
- Log in to wp-admin with user name and password.
- In the dashboard, click on “Pages”.
- Go to page you want to show or hide a section on and click “Edit”.
- Find the image you wish to hide and click the “Edit this Column” pencil icon.
- Under the Inner Column Options click “Responsive Options”.
- Scroll down and you will see the options for different devices. To the right click the checkbox for “Hide on Device” for each size you want to hide.
- Click “Save Changes”.
- If at any point you decide you want to show on the devices, then you can go back in and uncheck “Hide on Device” and click to “Save Changes”.
- Click “Update” to save the page changes.
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w0TiW-4Jd4&feature=youtu.be