How to Use the Revisions Feature
- Log in to wp-admin with user name and password.
- In the dashboard, click on “Pages”.
- Click to ‘Edit” the page you want to use the revisions feature on.
- Go to the top right under “Revisions” and it will tell you how many revisions.
- To go back to a previous revision click the “Browse” link.
- At the top of the page, it will show the different revisions and you can use the slider to slide back to a previous revision.
- Once you select the revision stage you want to go back to, then click on “Restore This Autosave”.