How Do I Paste Word Content into WordPress Pages?
- Log in to wp-admin with user name and password.
- Open up your Word document.
- Copy your content from your Microsoft Word document (Highlight the selected text and press ctrl+c).
- In the dashboard go to “Pages”.
- Select the page you want to add the text and click “Edit”.
- Change your text block from Visual Mode to text mode by selection “Text” in the right tab.
- Select your designated spot and press ctrl+v). Do not paste in the visual tab because it will keep all of the formatting from the Word document (bold and italicized words, etc..).
- Click “Save Changes”.
- Click “Update” to save the page changes.