How Do I Edit Horizontal Galleries in WordPress?
- Log in to wp-admin with user name and password.
- In the dashboard, click on “Pages”.
- Select the page you want and click “Edit”.
- Scroll down to “Quode Image Slider”.
- Click the pencil “Edit Quode Image Slider” tool.
- Click the red “x” to remove any of the images you don’t want.
- You can drag and move the images around to change the order.
- Click the green + sign to “Add Images”.
- Click to “Upload Files” from your computer or select existing images from the Media Library. (NOTE: You can select more than one image to add. Make sure that the images you are loading in are at least 400 pixels tall to fit in the slider.)
- Click “Add Images”.
- Once you are done adding images, click “Save Changes”.
- Click “Update” to update the page.
to edit these horizontal galleries when
you’re logged into WordPress on the page
you want to edit go up to edit page and
the admin bar will be the edit page link
these horizontal galleries are a pretty
quick update here so scroll down to
where it is and you’ll see it’ll say a
code image slider click the pencil icon
to edit it and you’ll see little
thumbnails of the images that already in
there to remove any of these you can
click the red X that’s on them and you
can also click and drag them to
rearrange the order to add new items
you’ll want to click the green plus icon
and you can upload files from your
computer or grab them from the media
library the size of the slider it’s 400
pixels tall so that’s something to keep
in mind when uploading the images is as
long as the image is at least 400 pixels
tall then it’ll work just fine so when
you choose the new images that you want
in here you can actually click more than
one to choose them like this you’ll see
little icons down here and then to
remove them you’ll just click the checks
the check will change to a minus like
that so when you have selected the
images you want click Add images down
here it’ll take some time to load and
then you’ll see the thumbnails here of
all the images that are in there once
you’re done with that click Save Changes
and then click update to update the page