Nappanee Website Design Services
Our Web Designers Make Beautiful, Mobile-Friendly Websites
The 3 Things that set Effect Web Agency Apart
- Marketing Experience – Steve Schmidt, owner of Effect has over 20 years of experience marketing websites
- Web Design & Development – Project planners, beautiful graphic arts, and skilled programmers
- Testimonials – Proof of results
Our sites are beautiful, mobile-friendly, and built for results. We integrate web design, development, and marketing to create a full-package presentation. This integration of design and function results in a better customer experience and the growth of your business.
Web Design is the term that is used to include such things as:
- Planning the flow and integration of all your digital efforts
- Determining the goals for your website in terms of your overall business.
- The overall look, feel, and presentation of your site.
- Custom logos, taglines, and appropriate images.
- The underlying keywords on which your website will be built.
- And others.
Web Development includes such items as:
- Website theme customization.
- Opt-in Pages and Forms for customer interaction.
- Compression of images and the speed of your website.
- Optimization for mobile devices.
- Integrating analytics so results can be tracked.
- And others.
The two are separate but so conjoined that it’s best to have a source that can do it all. Effect Web Agency employs web designers, developers, and even marketing specialists to meet all your needs.
Getting you ranked on the first page of Google’s search results for your location and industry is our focus. A lot of factors come into play, but with proper optimization and trough the use of strategic search engine marketing, it can be done. The first step to higher rankings is making sure you have a fully functional website that meets all the criteria set forth by search engines.
Each time a query is made, Google inspects up to 200 different things on each website before it returns what it considers to be the best results. It’s our job to stay on top of those algorithms and program your site to meet expectations.
Let’s sit down and go over your needs and goals. We can take a look at your existing website or build you one from scratch. Regardless, you should start seeing your company move steadily up in the search results.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)make up the two primary ways in which visitors can find a website. Proper SEO relies on a web designer staying current with Google’s search algorithm and the ways Google ranks websites for relevancy.
SEO predominantly drive organic traffic. Developing keywords, tags, and categories appropriate for your business makes it easier for search engines to locate information. Knowing this, here are some things that should be considered.
- Appropriate Keyword Phrases Plus Other Search Terms Across the Website
- Quality Internal and External Links
- Headings with SEO Keywords in the Proper Hierarchy
- Making Sure All Pages are Valid and Route as Expected
- Mobile-Friendly Optimization
- Relevant Images With Searchable Alt Text
- Speed at Which Your Website Loads
- And a Whole Host of Other Factors
Paying attention to these items and others helps get your website ranked higher in search results. Google gives preference to sites that follow certain “rules.” By adhering to their guidelines, your organic traffic should improve. After that has been addressed, you will want to implement your SEM plan. Google Ads and social media marketing play a large part in drawing additional visitors to your site. Because these ads funnel into custom landing pages, conversion rates should improve. Our marketing strategists work to find you the best possible return on your advertising dollars
Community Foundation of Elkhart County
Power-Packer North America
Keller & Keller
Attract & Convert
The Right Traffic / Visitors to Customers
Increase #1 Google Rankings
in 3 months
Search Engine Optimization
Local Service Company
Increased Free Consultation conversion rate increase
Web Design Services
Clarify goals and identify the best options.
Consult with Steve Schmidt, Web Advisor and Team Leader at Effect Web Agency.
Steve has worked with marketing professionals creating profitable websites for 15 years and is certified in crafting effective landing pages by MecLabs.