Middlebury Web Marketing Services
The Right Traffic / Visitors to Customers
WE FOCUS ON RESULTS
Historically, we’ve shown that we deliver. Our clients experienced:
- Large Increases in Monthly Traffic – Up to 30,000 New Visitors
- Up to a 28% Increase in Actionable Response by Customers
- As Much as a 75% Increase in Website Traffic
- #1 Ranking in Google Search Results
For all of your Middlebury Web Marketing needs, Effect Web Agency employs a team of specialists. We build up your web marketing strategy with you starting in the initial planning stages, through design and development, and afterward. Customers in Middlebury find our company easy to work with, knowledgeable, and professional.
- Identify Your Primary Customers
- Integrate All Your Web Functions, Your SEO and SEM Work Together
- Streamline Email Campaigns and Automate Processes
- Explore Niche Marketing and See How it Can Grow Your Business
- Optimize Your Content and Audit Your Keywords
We don’t just throw together a website and hope for the best. Marketing strategies should be developed before any sort of coding is begun. However, it’s never too late to integrate your marketing efforts. Ask us about marketing techniques to help increase your website traffic.
4 Reasons You Need a Content Marketing Strategy:
- Ranking – Search Engines value good content and rank websites accordingly.
- Inbound Marketing – It pulls customers to your website.
- Credibility – Good content establishes your reputation in the marketplace.
- Customer Retention – Once there, customers need to see value for them to return.
A good web marketing plan incorporates several different tools to realize your business goals:
- Get Your Name Out There With Social Media
- Indianapolis Web Marketing and Search Engine Marketing
- Google Adwords Targeted to Your Industry
- Custom Emails and Automated Email Marketing
- Promotions That Use Proven Marketing Principles
Effect Web Agency can show you how these tools can grow your business.
Search engines prefer original content, that is properly categorized. They use that content to return hits that are relevant and valuable to the searcher. Not only do you have to sell yourself to the search engines but you also have to market your website to the searcher. The average person only looks at two websites after conducting a search. They base their choice on that very short summary under your URL (the meta description).
That little snippet is the first exposure a website gets with a potential customer and it needs to be well-written. Condensing valuable keyword phrases and a call-to-action into 60 words can take as much thought and planning as the entire article.
Content marketing is all about keyword phrases, and marketing techniques. A specialist know the best ways to hook customers and get them to click on your URL. They also know how to get that URL listed in the first two pages of search results. Good content is just one of several marketing strategies used by our company to help get your name in front of the right people.
Since they all work hand-in-hand, we employ several specialists as part of our marketing team. Give us a call and let us show you how you can integrate content marketing into your overall marketing strategy.
Community Foundation of Elkhart County
Power-Packer North America
Keller & Keller
Design & Build
Our Web Designers Make Beautiful, Mobile-Friendly Websites
Increase #1 Google Rankings
in 3 months
Search Engine Optimization
Local Service Company
Increased Free Consultation conversion rate increase
Web Marketing Services
Clarify goals and identify the best options.
Consult with Steve Schmidt, Web Adviser and Team Leader at Effect.
Steve has collaborated with marketing professionals on running profitable websites for 15 years and is certified in crafting effective landing pages by MecLabs.