How Do I Give Users Access to Google Analytics?
1. Log in to your Google Analytics account (https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/) with user name and password.
2. If you have more than one account, click “All Accounts” to select the one you want.
3. Click on “Admin”.
4. Under “Account” click on “User Management”. (If you get to this part and there is a message about Account Permissions and it says that you don’t have permission to manage the account’s user then you have someone else in the organization or old developer set as the main admin. You will then need to contact them to give you permission so that you can add users.)
5. Click the + sign in top right corner to “Add Users”.
6. Enter the email addresses.
7. To give permission for the users to edit, collaborate, read and analyze, or manage other users check to box to the right.
8. Click the “Add” button in the top right.